There are many good reasons to start a business or charitable foundation. That said, everyone knows that the 'road to you-know-where is paved with you-know-what.' The truth is, starting a business is rarely as easy as it seems.
The knowledgeable business formation advice and skilled representation you'll find at the Law Offices of Jeffery A. Cojocar, P.C.can help ensure that you're building your business on a solid foundation.
The Benefits of Starting a Business or Charitable Foundation
Starting a business or charitable foundation can help you take full advantage of unique opportunities, but it can also lay the foundation for unrealized new directions in your life. With proper planning, a business or charitable foundation can reduce your tax footprint, elevate your public image, further your brand or cause, and accomplish great things for people who can genuinely use the help.
We Are Recognized Experts with:
- Business Formation/Entity choice (sole proprietorship, LLC, LLP, S-corp, C-corp, etc.)
- Corporate Governance, Regulatory and Administrative concerns
- Charitable Foundation and Small Business Consulting
- Transactions, Contracts and Disputes
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
A Few Basic Questions An Experienced Attorney Can Help You Answer
- What issues need to be addressed in your partnership agreement?
- Will a standard type of employment contract adequately protect your business interests?
- How does the structure of your business affect you personally, address liability issues, and otherwise promote your interests?
When you need a proven legal expert to handle yourBusiness Formation matters in Oakland, Macomb or Wayne County, contact us for a FREE consultation.